The company is Philippe Rixhon’s vehicle for innovation and collaboration.
1983 – Technology
Philippe Rixhon Associates Ltd is founded in Switzerland on 21 July 1983.
The company works at the forefront of two major technological breakthroughs –
- with the help of Hewlett-Packard and a grant from the German Ministry of Research and Technology, Philippe designs and delivers the first complete computer-integrated-manufacturing system for mass production, including a rule-based configurator,
- later, for Areva and with a grant from the Commission of the European Union, he sets the fundaments of predictive maintenance and assembles the consortium which will deliver it.
From 1989 to 1991, Philippe Rixhon Associates design, build, operate and transfer Framasys, a company offering leading-edge engineering software and services in Germany and Switzerland.
1991 – Business and Technology
In anticipation of the EEA treaty, Philippe Rixhon's Associates - a group of marketing consultants, engineers, solicitors and financial advisers - establish TradeWheels International Ltd in Belgium on 2 August 1991.
For their clients, they –
- develop international marketing channels,
- broker business partnerships, and
- facilitate the acquisition of companies and business facilities.
TradeWheels International Ltd offers its services through an international network of financially independent companies registered in Belgium, France, Germany, Norway and Switzerland; where Philippe's company serves clients in various industries and operates the Belgian–Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce.
The company is dissolved in Switzerland on 22 April 2005.
2005 – Arts, Business and Technology
Philippe registers the company in England and Wales on 14 June 2005.
Focus: the performing arts. The associates roll up their sleeves and transform clients’ plans into successes. Innovation and collaboration are again embraced – in the domains of new media, sponsorship, shared services and professional governance.
Within five years, the clientele encompasses music, theatre and dance in any live or recorded combination.
L'atelier Spectaculaire Ltd is established in London on 15 March 2005, Chrysalide Ltd in London on 4 February 2006, Aarya Ltd in London on 27 May 2008 and Theatre Management Associates Sdn. Bhd. in Kuala Lumpur on 16 June 2011.
Code of conduct (PDF, 85 KB)